In terms of its properties and effects on the body, Clenbuterol has nothing to do with anabolic steroids that athletes like to use in their practice to increase physical strength, endurance, muscle mass, etc. Clenbuterol belongs to the group of the so-called adrenomimetics. It exerts its action by stimulating special beta-2-adrenergic receptors, after which the sympathetic nervous system begins to work actively, and the lipolysis process begins.
The agent, which was the first to be extremely effective in medicine, where it was prescribed to patients diagnosed with bronchial asthma, was over time appreciated by “phytonia”, strength athletes and representatives of other disciplines, and “emigrated” to sports. the world as an effective fat burner.
A little about the drug and its mechanism of action
The active substance in this medicine works as follows:
- After entering the body, it binds to type 2 beta receptors found in adipose and muscle tissues
- Various biochemical reactions take place that increase the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate
- Clen also, by acting on the receptors, helps the body produce the hormones of anger and fear, scientifically known as norepinephrine and adrenaline. It is thanks to them that a strong fat burning effect is observed
- There is also an intense secretion of thyroid hormones which are known to be natural human users of existing fat deposits
- Clenbuterol prevents the deposition of fat because its active substance works by inhibiting the activity of lipoprotein lipase
- This raises the level of the so-called basic metabolism in the body of each athlete by up to 20 or even 30%
The world of sports and fat burner
The main uses of clenbuterol in sports are:
- Pre-competition training phase for athletes who need to reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat during a low-carb diet and ensure maximum retention of muscles obtained previously from steroid courses
- Many athletes take a fat burner after completing the AAS course. This allows them to slow down the process of muscle catabolism and temporarily maintain increased physical strength. The drug also prevents the breakdown of an important building block of protein, and also prevents the breakdown of polysaccharide, or glycogen, already stored by the muscles at the glucose level
- Taking 20-40 micrograms of Clen just before starting a planned workout in the gym will positively affect its quality and effectiveness. In practice, this allows the athlete to increase the physical strength factor, as well as obtain excellent blood supply to the muscles
If the fat burner is taken as intended, athletes may experience the following positive results:
- “Four” existing fats as well as excellent muscle drying
- Several times the usual indicator of strength and endurance
- An increase in body temperature to a safe level, which enables the gentle process of fat burning
- Decreased appetite
- Mental activation
- Anti-catabolic and anabolic effects
Clenbuterol course for men, course for women
The average recommended daily dose for athletes varies widely – from 40 to 160 mcg per day. A dose of 120 mgc is considered acceptable. Sometimes athletes take 200 mcg individually, but this leads to the appearance of side effects.
A working and fairly safe daily dose of Clenbuterol for men and women is different:
- For men it can be 100-160 mcg per day
- For women, the average amount is 60-100 mcg. Female athletes are advised to schedule their drug treatment on days 5-6 of the menstrual cycle, which is the end, so that they have time to complete their slimming and shaping drug treatment before the next natural cycle
In practice, a dose of 120 mg per day on days 6-12 is generally suitable for most men who are strength-training professionals, and 80 mcg per day is sufficient for many female athletes. Always remember the golden rule that works extremely well when taking Clen as well as any other medication: Less is more! Because no tablet can replace a well-designed fitness regimen and recommended low-calorie diet, it is intended only to complement your results.